Join our team!
Are you a self-motivated, highly-adaptable specialty coffee lover? Wanna join our team of coffee professionals?
Click the regions below to see if we are hiring in your neck of the woods. If you don't see anything, it simply means we don't have a current opportunity posted, but you are always welcome to reach out and let us know you are keen to join our team.
Job Title: APAC Finance Manager
Job Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Company: Sucafina Specialty is a leading sustainable “Farm-to-Roaster” coffee company operating globally to provide roasters with direct-farm sourcing. Learn more at www.sucafina.com
Job Summary: Lead Finance teams. Manage the processes for financial forecasting, budgets, accounting, taxes, treasury and relationships with local banks. Oversee the preparation of all financial reporting. Advise on long-term business and financial planning.
- Effectively lead the finance/accounting teams by hiring and retaining high performing individuals
- Develop and coach existing team
- Drive effective internal and external communication interactions
- Analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner. Clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements
- Ensure the implementation of accounting system across APAC companies
- Oversee and lead annual budgeting process
- Review, improve and harmonize existing internal controls and procedures across APAC companies
- Lead new projects (feasibility study, follow up ...)
- Coordinate with Regional MDs to help them drive the business including trading analyses, forex and futures reporting, AR and other metrics as needed.
- Develop and implement a risk management policy. Ensure controls are in place to manage commodity positions and trading
- Explore and set up local crop financing and Capex facilities
- Develop and nurture local banking relationships for financing and FX needs
- Ensure compliance with local tax law
- Identify risk and opportunities related to local tax regulation.
- BA in Business Administration with a major in Finance or equivalent with at least 5+ years of related experience in regional role and in managing multiple entities/countries finances
- Accounting & Finance qualification/certification (CPA/ACCA/ CFA/…) is a major asset
- IFRS certification is a plus
- Experience in managerial position for at least 5 years
- Proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of SAP software is a major asset
- Fluent English communication. Other languages (such as French) is a plus
- Experience in a commodity company is a plus