Voluntary Sustainability Standards
SUCAFINA sources from farms and operators that meet the following standards to provide clients with sustainable coffee.
For the purposes of contact with us, Sucafina collects personal data which you provide, or which is needed in relation with its commercial activities. You may provide direct personal data (such as your name, address, e-mail and employment information) by sending this data to Sucafina. You may also provide indirect personal data (such as cookies, connection and system information) by browsing the websites and communicating electronically with Sucafina. You may also upload documents such as covering letters, CVs and references via this website. Please do not submit any sensitive personal data (e.g. health information, religion, political preferences etc.) as part of your application, unless specifically requested by Sucafina to do so.
Your personal data is only stored for the period of time necessary for the recruiting process and, if successful in your application, for the time of your employment relationship with Sucafina.
The provision of personal data is necessary for recruiting purposes or commercial contact purposes.
By submitting an application, or any personal data, to the Portal, you confirm and agree that you have read and understood this information notice and have received the following information:
- Your personal data may be processed for the purposes of:
- processing your application for employment;
- determining whether you would be suitable for other positions available within Sucafina;
- creating and maintaining employment records;
- conducting background investigations, where permitted by applicable law;
- performing other processing activities that are required or permitted by applicable law;
- reporting purposes (e.g., time for processing applications);
- any additional purposes set out in any application forms you complete; and
- if you are successful in your application, your personal data may be processed in connection with your employment relationship with Sucafina, subject to the terms of your employment agreement.
- Subject to applicable law, you may also have the following rights:
- to request access to, or copies of, your personal data that is processed by Sucafina or on Sucafina’s behalf;
- to request information regarding the source of your personal data, if those personal data were not collected directly from you;
- to request correction of any inaccuracies in your personal data;
- to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal data;
- to request information about the existence of, and an explanation of the logic involved in, the significance of, and any envisaged consequences of, any automated processing of your personal data that has a legal effect, or a significant effect, on you;
- to request that your personal data is deleted, or that the processing of your personal data is restricted to certain limited purposes;
- to update your profile and modify at any time the personal data uploaded;
- to complain about the processing of your personal data to a Data Protection Authority.
- Sucafina may disclose your personal data to other companies within Sucafina, its subsidiaries and sister companies. Sucafina may also disclose your personal data to third parties (such as its internet service providers) who help administer this website or assist Sucafina in its online recruiting process. Some of these third parties may be located outside the jurisdiction from which you accessed this website. These third parties are required by Sucafina, at all times, to provide appropriate levels of security for your personal data. They are bound by legal agreements to keep your personal data private and secure and to process your personal data only in accordance with the specific instructions of Sucafina and applicable law.
I declare to have read the terms above and to accept them.