32Cup is Hiring – Specialty Green Coffee Sales | UK
32Cup, a leading European specialty green coffee importer, is looking to add a specialty salesperson to our team. Ideal candidates will have a deep interest in and passion for specialty coffee, and be comfortable in a role which requires daily learning and professional growth. You should be connected to and comfortable with operating in the specialty coffee community.
Specialty Sales – Green Coffee
- Identify new clients, understand client purchasing needs, and successfully sell green coffee in target geographies;
- Work to expand 32Cup’s sales volume with existing clients;
- Participate in buying decisions alongside the purchasing team;
- Perform all required administration relating to client interactions, contracts, and logistics for assigned clients;
- Other tasks as deemed necessary and appropriate by management.
- Minimum 3 years working in specialty coffee;
- Knowledge of the green coffee sales process, either from the buy- or sell-side;
- Strong understanding of SCA cupping and grading protocols;
- Knowledge of green coffee supply chain logistics and processes including Incoterms, costs, and standard contractual terms;
- Understanding of sustainability in the context of green coffee, including knowledge of the industry-standard certification schemes;
- Q grader qualification preferred;
- Business-level English required;
- Second European language highly preferred;
- Very well organized, self-motivated, collaborative personality.
- This position will require travel to client and supplier locations domestically and internationally.