Specialty Sales – Green Coffee
Beirut, Lebanon (flexible within the Middle East)
- Identify new clients, understand client purchasing needs, and successfully sell green coffee in target geographies;
- Work to expand the Company’s sales volume with existing clients;
- Participate in buying decisions alongside the purchasing team;
- Perform all required administration related to client interactions, contracts, and logistics for assigned clients;
- Other tasks as deemed necessary and appropriate by management.
A minimum 3 years of experience working in specialty coffee
Qualifications and Skills needed:
- Knowledge of the green coffee sales process, either from the buy- or sell-side;
- Strong understanding of SCA cupping and grading protocols;
- Knowledge of green coffee supply chain logistics and processes including incoterms, costs, and standard contractual terms;
- Understanding of sustainability in the context of green coffee, including knowledge of the industry-standard certification schemes;
- Q grader qualification preferred;
- Arabic language fluency required;
- Business-level English required;
- Second European language highly preferred;
- Very well organized, self-motivated, collaborative personality.
This position will require travel of at least 30-35% to client and supplier locations domestically and internationally.