Summary of the Role:
Assist in developing the market for green coffee and other company products through prospecting new clients and maintaining existing ones.
- Implement Trading strategy to profitably sell coffee in the MENA region and increase company portfolio;
- Analyze target companies or trading opportunities;
- Identify opportunities, develop channel and penetrate new markets to sell coffee;
- Assist in performing Client/country Risk Management;
- Keep management informed and assist in preparing periodic reports;
- Assist in preparing offers to sell coffee;
- Follow up to confirm contract terms
- Enter contracts into IT system for sales transactions;
- Perform other related responsibilities.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or any related field;
Qualifications and Experience needed:
- Business Acumen;
- Understanding of MENA region cultural differences;
- Readiness to travel 15-20 % of the time;
- Experience in International trade or import-export;
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Sales in the MENA region;
- Experience in coffee is a plus.
Excellent Arabic, English, and French